Direct To Garment Printing Retail Price Sheet
Have an idea for your Direct To Garment printing project? We have an In-House Graphics Department that can help bring your ideas to life. Or we can use your own design.
- All Orders Received after Noon (12pm EST) enter schedule on next day!
- Each job must be written as a separate PO & goods must be shipped in under seperate PO's
- Production Schedule: 7-10 working days upon receipt of PO, Art, Merchandise & Approval.
- Any merchandise unclaimed over 3 months will be donated to a worthy cause.
- All goods must be in house 3 business days prior to set production date to avoid delay.
- Order forms, artwork and merchandise must be received complete prior to being put on the production schedule. All payment arrangements must be finalized before orders will enter the production schedule.
- Dispute of quality claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
When available • From receipt of art approval & arrival of merchandise.
- Rush Charges of 30% (5 - 6 Business days)
- Rush Charges of 40% (3 - 4 Business days)
- Rush Charges of 50% (2 Business days)
- Rush Charges of 100% (1 Business day)
Revisions / Add ons to Existing Orders - Additional garments added to an order after its already approved ( new orders/re-runs ) will unfortunately no longer be accepted. A new PO for the add. pieces must be placed. If you feel the need to still submit a revised order please understand that your order will be placed on hold until ALL garments arrive and at that time a NEW ship date will be emailed to you. Your current ship date is no longer valid. * No Exceptions*
All goods being dropped off must arrive in boxes or bags, w/ provided packing slip, otherwise they will not be accepted.
All artwork should be submitted as Vector art (.eps, .ai.) or as high res. .psd, .pdf, or .tiff (300 dpi min) with layers & transparent backgrounds. Converting artwork from 72 dpi to 300 dpi will not yield good results & in most cases not useable. For Larger files use our drop box: https://www.hightail.com/u/AtlasPublicDropBox
Garment Guidelines & Apparel Suggestions
- We only print on 100% Cotton Garments of any color. Lighter colors normally print better.
- White garments can be made of blends, or 100% Polyester, Although not recommended, Customer assumes risk.
- No garment can be treated with a stain resistant / waterproofing chemical or fabric coating.
- Avoid products with more than a 1 X 1 rib fabric as fabric weave will affect print detail.
- DTG Printing uses water base inks, and thus no neon colors, no pantone matching is possible.
- Varying dye lots of blank goods may affect print quality consistency in an order.
- Fleece must be a minimum of 90% cotton , we recommend Hanes Print Pro Fleece.
Throughout our extensive research and testing of many brands and styles, the apparel we recommend to obtain optimal results are listed below.
- NEXT LEVEL 100% COTTON STYLES
- ANVIL A980
- SANMAR CONCERT TEE
- HANES NANO TEE
- FASHION CUT 100% COTTON STYLES
- GILDAN SOFTSTYLE
- RING SPUN COTTON TEES
- GILDAN ULTRA COTTON
- HANES BEEFY TEE
- NON RINGSPUN FABRICS
- BURN-OUT GARMENTS
(NO INFANT/ONESIES, OR TODDLER TEES) | SAFETY & NEON COLORS, CAMO., & GARMENT WASHED/DYED GARMENTS PRINT VERY POORLY.
ANY BRAND OR STYLE NOT LISTED HERE, CANNOT BE RECOMMENDED FOR PRINTING. IF ANY OTHER TYPE IS SUPPLIED FOR YOUR ORDERS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE PRINT QUALITY AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FINISHED PRODUCT. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY / CANCEL ORDERS WITH UN-APPROVED GARMENTS.
Printing Limitations with Specialty Garments
Due to pallet restrictions and machine requirements the following information applies.
- We cannot print on or above pocket tees of any kind.
- We cannot print on sweats that contain hoods or pockets.
- We cannot print on shorts, sweat pants, or bags of any kind.
- We cannot print on sleeves.
- We cannot print over seams.
Prices are per location per garment
DTG ORDER Minimum Regardless of quantity is $100.00 (A) per invoice. Orders Must be Marked DTG on Purchase Order.
- Youth Maximum is 10” X 13” (No Infant/Onesies, Toddler)
- Adult Maximum is 14” X 18”
- Fleece Upcharge: $1.00 (A) per piece / Must be 90% cotton
- Minimum $100.00 (A) charge per location on all Pre- Production SAMPLE ITEMS!
- SETUP CHARGE: $50.00 (A) ART/SETUP CHARGE, INCLUDES VIRTUAL PROOF (one time charge).
- RE-ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH PREVIOUS ART APPROVAL OR BE SUBJECT TO ART CHARGES AGAIN.
- YOUTH & ADULT are considered separate runs, you must specify Adult or Youth on Purchase order
- DTG PRINTING IS A DIGITAL PROCESS. There is no color matching, or Pantone matching available.
CHECK WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE. TIMES VARY BASED UPON PRODUCTION LOAD.
APPROVALS MUST BE IN WRITING
- Screen Printing, Direct to Garment, & Vinyl General Contact: Email art & PO to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Embroidery General Contact: Email art & PO to: email@example.com
Shipping / Receiving
- Goods Sorting to Breakout Bulk: $150.00 (A) per hour. Billed in 15 minute increments.
- Drop Shipping: $7.50 (A) per location
- Specialty Sort/Pack – Finished Orders: $0.50 (A) per piece
- Goods Un-packaging (Requiring removal of bags, tags, pins, etc): $0.50 (A) per piece
- International Shipments $50 (A) service charge plus Freight.
- Shipping Fees are based on weight, dimensions & ZIP code. We use FEDEX / UPS Ground unless your PO directs us otherwise. PLEASE indicate on your shipping request form if we are shipping to a residence or a business.
- Wrong Address or Unspecified Residence: Subject to $30.00 (A) each UPS change.
- Shipping Insurance requests must be on purchase order, with value to insure above $100. FOB FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
OUTGOING SHIPMENTS AUTOMATICALLY INSURE FOR $100 PER CARTON BY UPS OR FEDEX.
- ALLOW at least 1 WEEK EXTRA for any combo order containing screen printing & DTG, or Embroidery. Contact your dept. CSR for further info.
- Any order containing personalizations and/or numbering requires 7 additional days of production.
- Although our normal spoilage is insignificant, we do allow for: 2% damage, (4% on darks). WE WILL CREDIT ACCOUNTS for any spoilage in excess of one piece or 2%, (4% on darks) - whichever is greater.
- For Tri-Blend / Pigment/Garment Dyed Goods / 100% Polyester: Please allow 4% on white - 8% on colors.
- Atlas is not responsible for your ink or thread colors clashing with garment colors provided in your order.
APPROVALS MUST BE IN WRITING
ALL ORDERS SHIPPED IN BOXES AS RECEIVED, NO NEW BOXES WILL BE PROVIDED.
Email Art & PO to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Order Atlas Direct to Garment Printing products by phone call our toll free number: