Unfortunately we are not accepting Screen Printing orders at this time. Check back soon.
Custom Silk Screen Printing Retail Price Sheet
Have an idea? We have an In-House Graphics Department that can help bring your ideas to life. Or we can use your own design.
- All Orders Received after Noon (12pm EST) enter schedule on next day!
- Each job must be written as a separate PO & goods must be shipped in under seperate PO's
- Production Schedule: 7-10 working days upon receipt of PO, Art, Merchandise & Approval.
- Any merchandise unclaimed over 3 months will be donated to a worthy cause.
- All goods must be in house 3 business days prior to set production date to avoid delay.
- Order forms, artwork and merchandise must be received complete prior to being put on the production schedule. All payment arrangements must be finalized before orders will enter the production schedule.
- Dispute of quality claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
When available • From receipt of art approval & arrival of merchandise.
- Rush Charges of 30% (5 - 6 Business days)
- Rush Charges of 40% (3 - 4 Business days)
- Rush Charges of 50% (2 Business days)
- Rush Charges of 100% (1 Business day)
Revisions / Add ons to Existing Orders - Additional garments added to an order after its already approved ( new orders/re-runs ) will unfortunately no longer be accepted. A new PO for the add. pieces must be placed. If you feel the need to still submit a revised order please understand that your order will be placed on hold until ALL garments arrive and at that time a NEW ship date will be emailed to you. Your current ship date is no longer valid. * No Exceptions*
All goods being dropped off must arrive in boxes or bags, w/ provided packing slip, otherwise they will not be accepted.
Print Run Charges
Additional Charges (Per Piece, Per Location)
- BAGS-APRONS-FLATS: ADD $0.50 (A)
- TOWELS/1C ONLY/GOLF SIZED: ADD $0.50 (A)
- TRI-BLEND GOODS: ADD $0.50 (A)
- SWEATS (FLEECE MATERIAL): ADD $0.50 (A)
- JACKETS: ADD $2.00 (A)
- NYLON, MESH: ADD $0.50 (A)
- 100% POLY /PIGMENT DYED: ADD $0.50 (A) + ADD. BARRIER BASE SCREEN – Applies to garments more than 50% poly
- VESTS: ADD $2.00 (A)
Location Charges (Per Piece, Per Location)
- ON OR ABOVE POCKET: ON POCKET ADD $0.50 (A) | ABOVE POCKET ADD $0.30 (A)
- TODDLER GARMENTS: ADD $0.30 (A)
- LEG, HIP, OR BUTT PRINT (NOT ACROSS SEAM): ADD $0.50 (A)
- SIDE WRAP PRINT ON SHIRTS (NO SIDE SEAM): ADD $0.50 (A)
- COLOR CHANGES – 24 PC. MOQ: ADD $20.00 (A) PER COLOR, PER LOCATION
- SHORT SLEEVE / LONG SLEEVE: SHORT SLEEVE ADD $0.30 (A) / LONG ADD $1.00 (A)
- NO LADIES OR YOUTH LONG SLEEVE ITEMS
Specialty Inks (Per Piece, Per Location)
- GLOW INK: ADD $2.00 (A)
- STRETCH: ADD $0.50 (A)
- METALLIC: ADD $0.50 (A)
- GLITTER,CRYSTALLINE OR FLOURESCENT – 1 ADD. SCREEN REQ.: ADD $0.50 (A)
- FLASHING (ON NON WHITE GARMENTS): ADD $0.30 (A)
- On 5,000 pc. & up – Flashing: ADD $0.20 (A)
- PUFF INK (STANDARD COLORS ONLY) SEE CHEERWEAR PAGE: ADD $1.00 (A)
Packing / Finishing Charges (Per Piece, Per Location)
- POLYBAGGING: ADD $0.50 (A) PER PIECE
- INSIDE NECK PRINTED LABELS: 48 PC. MINIMUM PER SIZE
- 1 COLOR ONLY – MAX SIZE: 3″ x 3″: 48 PC. PER SIZE MIN.
STANDARD 1 COLOR IMPRINT CHARGES APPLY, UP CHARGE OF $0.50 (A)
PERSONALIZATION & NUMBERING (1C ONLY)
- PLAYER NAMES (1 COLOR): $8.00 (A) (SILK SCREENED) $6.00 (A) (VINYL HEAT PRESS)
- NUMBERING PER DIGIT (1 COLOR): $3.50 (A) (SILK SCREENED) $3.00 (A) (VINYL HEAT PRESS)
VINYL – ON YOUTH LG. & UP SIZES ONLY
Allow 1 week extra for any combo order containing screen printing & DTG, or embroidery.
ANY ORDER CONTAINING PERSONALIZATION AND / OR NUMBERING REQUIRES 7 ADDITIONAL DAYS OF PRODUCTION.
APPROVALS MUST BE IN WRITING.
Uniforms with Numbering Only
IMPRINT CHARGES (1C ONLY)
No Exceptions for garments without these spec. under minimum
Screens & Set Up Charges
Standard: 14”w x 16”h on Adult Garments Max Sizing
- SPOT COLOR SCREEN PREP (Recurring Charge): $20.00 (A) PER COLOR (per location)
- SPOT COLOR FILM PREP: $22.00 (A) PER COLOR (per location)
Jumbo / 4 CP / WATER BASE / DISCHARGE SETUP CHARGES
- SCREEN PREP (Recurring Charge): $40.00 (A) PER COLOR (per location)
- FILM PREP: $22.00 (A) PER COLOR (per location)
- Jumbo: 20”W x 22”H: +$1.00 (A) per location LG. & Up size only – 144 pc. min.
4 Color Process Printing
- 4 COLOR PROCESS CAN BE PRINTED ON WHITE SHIRTS ONLY!
- 4 COLOR PROCESS: Art Sep charge: MIN. $30 (A), Run charges: 4 color column
- MIN. 144 PCS. + 1 SCREEN PER LOCATION
- CALL FOR CUSTOM PRICING & PRINTING INFORMATION
Use of Under Base & Barrier Base
On all prints except waterbase items, colored garments require a white under base. This includes an additional screen & film, as well as an additional color & run charge. 100% Poly & Pigment Dyed Goods, Camo, Tie Dye, & Sublimated Fabrics: Due to the inconsistent dye nature of 100% poly. Garments, an additional barrier gray base screen is required to insure dyes do not migrate into the finished prints. SEE ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION WHEN PRINTING ON THESE TYPES OF FABRICS. *PG. 11 OF BROCHURE.
Dye Migration Warning – Polyester, Nylon, Pigment Dyed, Dye Sublimated fabric, Dye Migration occurs when the dye in the fabric of the garment sublimates and turns into a colored gas. It will then try to escape the garment and can get stuck in the ink that is applied on the garment. It will slowly permeate through and can discolor the ink slightly or completely depending on the garment itself as well as the print process. Darker colored garments are more likely to migrate (red, blue, black, etc.) Dye migration can appear hours or weeks after the ink is cured. Atlas uses polyester inks and additives as well as barrier base inks to attempt to lower the chance of dye migration. However, Atlas cannot control dye migration and the customer must accept the risk of dye migration when printing on these types of materials.
Art Info & Order Guidelines
- Print quality files are required for every order, when available. We require .AI or .EPS files that are not bitmap embedded images. If you are supplying a Raster image format, it should be saved as .TIFF or .PSD for (one color) or a .PSD document w/ layers for multi-color images whenever possible. All raster images must be set to size needed for printing at 300 dpi. Please remember to convert all text to outlines when submitting a file. All art files submitted may require additional art charges upon review, at a rate of: $60.00 per hour. $15.00 minimum, or via custom quote.
- MANDATORY $6.00 (A) DIGITAL PROOF CHARGE PER DESIGN, PER JOB, INCLUDING RE-ORDERS.
- Free Pantone matching – within 90% acceptable. No guarantee on exact match of previous re-order jobs.
- Atlas Embroidery & Screen Printing, LLC owns all screens, films, & separation files for output.
- Re-orders only need screens if using the original art; at the original size. Edits require new film and new screens.
- ANY JOB OLDER THEN 2 Years, will be destroyed, new films will be needed.
- RE-ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH PREVIOUS ART APPROVAL
- ART PROOFS NORMALLY RECEIVED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF PO SUBMISSION
- We do not print on infant items or pet apparel (onesies, newborn, bibs, etc.)
- Minimum $100.00 (A) charge per color per location on all Pre- Production SAMPLE ITEMS!
Mixed Material Orders (Must Be Combined)
- Orders containing both cotton & poly goods must be run together with 1 setup
- Screen Printing, Direct to Garment, & Vinyl General Contact: Email art & PO to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Embroidery General Contact: Email art & PO to: email@example.com
Shipping / Receiving
- Goods Sorting to Breakout Bulk: $150.00 (A) per hour. Billed in 15 minute increments.
- Drop Shipping: $7.50 (A) per location
- Specialty Sort/Pack – Finished Orders: $0.50 (A) per piece
- Goods Un-packaging (Requiring removal of bags, tags, pins, etc): $0.50 (A) per piece
- International Shipments $50 (A) service charge plus Freight.
- Shipping Fees are based on weight, dimensions & ZIP code. We use FEDEX / UPS Ground unless your PO directs us otherwise. PLEASE indicate on your shipping request form if we are shipping to a residence or a business.
- Wrong Address or Unspecified Residence: Subject to $30.00 (A) each UPS change.
- Shipping Insurance requests must be on purchase order, with value to insure above $100. FOB FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
OUTGOING SHIPMENTS AUTOMATICALLY INSURE FOR $100 PER CARTON BY UPS OR FEDEX.
- ALLOW at least 1 WEEK EXTRA for any combo order containing screen printing & DTG, or Embroidery. Contact your dept. CSR for further info.
- Any order containing personalizations and/or numbering requires 7 additional days of production.
- Although our normal spoilage is insignificant, we do allow for: 2% damage, (4% on darks). WE WILL CREDIT ACCOUNTS for any spoilage in excess of one piece or 2%, (4% on darks) - whichever is greater.
- For Tri-Blend / Pigment/Garment Dyed Goods / 100% Polyester: Please allow 4% on white - 8% on colors.
- Atlas is not responsible for your ink or thread colors clashing with garment colors provided in your order.
APPROVALS MUST BE IN WRITING
ALL ORDERS SHIPPED IN BOXES AS RECEIVED, NO NEW BOXES WILL BE PROVIDED.
Email Art & PO to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Order Atlas products by phone call our toll free number: